- 2 Minutes to read
April 2022 Release Notes
- 2 Minutes to read
What's New? 🚀
MongoDB Change Data Capture (CDC): Rivery uses the Change Data Capture architecture to continuously pull new rows from the 'Change Stream' in order to retrieve data.
Based on the database transaction log, CDC is a quick method of continuously retrieving data from databases.
MongoDB also supports Multi-Collection as a Standard Extraction - Reads directly from the Collection.
ElasticSearch is a distributed, RESTful search and analytics engine that can handle a wide range of scenarios. As the heart of the Elastic Stack, it saves your data centrally for lightning-fast search, fine-tuned relevancy, and scalable analytics.
Reddit Ads is an online community where users can share links, produce content, and conduct discussions about topics that interest them.
Recurly is a subscription billing platform for businesses. You can easily onboard and manage your clients' billing with Recurly.
SQL Query Result Preview is now available for Azure Synapse, Databricks and Firebolt.
Custom Landing Zone is a new function in DataFrame.
Custom File Zone allows you to store data in your bucket.
It's done by clicking the new "+ Add DataFrame" button and setting the 'Use Custom Landing Zone' toggle to True. It is also available to each DataFrame that has already been created by selecting the 3 dots to the right of the row and choosing Edit.
In the Help menu, a new Restart Onboarding button has been added - Users who want to recreate the onboarding flow (My First River Flow) can do so anytime.
NEW Data Frame with Custom Landing Zone
Users with the 'Member' and 'Developer' roles can now download and utilize Kits.
The Audit Log feature is now available in the Professional plan.
By heading to the Settings menu, you'll be able to see the account Event Logs.
- You can filter events by Entity Type, Event Type, Performing User, Date, or any combination of these.
- You can restore the default state of any filter by clicking 'Clear' on the filter row.
- The page has an "Infinite Scroll" function, which means that once you've scrolled to the bottom, fresh events from the server will be loaded.
- If you want to choose a very particular time period, use the 'Custom' option in the date filter.
The console's main color has been changed from blue to purple, and all of the buttons have been redesigned.
- Outbrain has a new report available called 'Promoted Content Links Performance Statistics', and an option of 'Split Your Chunks By' has been added to the Source. In the case of a big amount of returned data, it is recommended that you split your data into chunks to avoid a call timeout on the Source side.
- Freshservice now has a new "Include Tags" parameter to the "Tickets" Report.
- Genesys has 2 new reports: "Agent Schedules" and "Agent Schedules Activities."
- Stripe now includes a new report called 'Payment Intents'.