- 2 Minutes to read
- 2 Minutes to read
- Branch Connection
The only report in Branch is the Analytics report. This report is coming from the Query API and it has a low quota limit of (more info here):
The required fields are:
- Branch Data Source which acts as the metrics (The name of the Data Source, is related to the "name" field),
- Dimensions which gives additional breakdown to your output table,
- Aggregation: aggregate your Branch Data Source by Total Count, Unique Count, Revenue or Cost.
- Aggregation by Cost is only available for Branch Data Source = Cost.
- Aggregation by Revenue is only available for Branch Data Source = EO Commerce Event.
- Granularity: This is the number of records coming back for the time interval you set in your river. If you choose daily all records will be broken down by daily result_timestamp.
- Filters (not required): Filter out specific records.
- You can use the exclamation mark to designate a "not" in your filter. E.g., The following snapshot tells the API to return all user data operating systems except for IOS.
The filters come in handy when using the Custom Event report to get a specific name for each river (without needing to flatten the custom fields later on). E.g.,
All reports have time dependence with the following limitations:
- You cannot get data from before 2017-10-14.
- You cannot get a time interval of more than 7 days.
The data in each report will be pulled according to a time field that you specify. The time field refers to the field: result_timestamp.
Select a time period:
Time-dependent reports support two kinds of time-period:
- Date Range -
- Pulls data in the date range between the start and end date provided, including the end date.
- You must select a start date.
- Leaving the end date empty will pull data according to the current time of the river's run.
- Select a timezone offset to send dates considering the offset.
- Use the "Last Days Back For Each Run" to expand the start date and pull data a given number of days back before the chosen start date.
In the example above, the river will run with a date range between "01/03/2020" and "30/03/2020".
- Predefined date - A date range defined by Rivery:
- Day - Yesterday.
- Week (From Monday to Sunday) - Week to date, Previous week, Previous week to date.
- Month - Month to date, Previous month, Previous month to date.
- Year - Year to date.