Google Search Console Connection
Thanks for sharing your feedback!
Creating New Google Search Console Connection In Rivery
In order to get data from your Google Search Console account using Rivery, a Google Search Console connection must be created.
Simply follow these steps:
- Navigate and log into Rivery Console.
- Click on Connections, in the main menu at the left.
- Click on + New Connection.
- Find and click on Google Search Console source, under Analytics section.
- Name the connection.
- Click on "Connect with Google", follow the instructions in the pop window and click "Allow".
- At this point, you have the option to test the connection to see that the credentials are valid.
- Save the connection.
You are now ready to start pulling data from Search Console!
Was this article helpful?