- 1 Minute to read
- 1 Minute to read
This document provides a step-by-step guide on connecting YouTube with Rivery. Through this integration, users can simplify data workflows, and consolidate data for analytical purposes.
YouTube Terms of Service
Please review YouTube's Terms of Service.
By continuing with the integration process, users are bound by the terms outlined in the provided links. It is recommended to thoroughly read and understand these documents to ensure compliance with the respective policies.
Establish a Connection
- Assign a name to your connection.
- Click on the "Connect with Youtube" button.
- A pop up connection will appear.
If nothing happens after you've clicked the "Connect with Youtube" button, it is likely because your browser has blocked the pop up:
On the right side of the URL in your browser, you will find a "pop-up blocked" button:
- Click on it and select "Always allow popups from Rivery".
- Click again and sign in with Google button and a pop up to connect to Google will show up on your screen.
- Connect to the relevant Google account (Use a Gmail account with access to your YouTube account).
- Choose your Account or a Brand account.
- Click on "Allow" to enable Rivery access to the data you wish to extract.
- Click on "Save" in order to save the connection in your Rivery account.
- Click on "Test connection". If the test is successful, you are prepared to begin working with YouTube.
Due to restrictions imposed by YouTube, the YouTube connector is constrained to be applicable to only one account/brand. If you have multiple accounts/brands from which you wish to extract data, you must create individual connections in Rivery for each of them.
Disconnecting from YouTube Connection
- In order to disconnect from YouTube connection, click on X Remove button in the connection.
- If you wish to unlink Rivery's application from your Google user, please consult the privacy settings for your user account on Google.