- 2 Minutes to read
June 2022 Release Notes
- 2 Minutes to read
What's New? 🚀
- PostgreSQL Change Data Capture (CDC) Version 2 - CDC is an efficient technique for quickly retrieving data continuously from databases based on the logical decoding mechanism in PostgreSQL.
The PostgreSQL connector for Rivery reads Write-Ahead Log (WAL) records and generates change events for row-level INSERT, UPDATE, and DELETE commands in the FileZone files. The River's scheduled frequency pushes the target while continuously streaming the data from the log into the FileZone path determined in the River.
Azure Blob Storage Container (Custom FileZone) for Snowflake - To manage your data in your own Azure service, Rivery lets you create a customized FileZone.
Python DataFrames - There is a new option to Clear Values Now for any pre-configured DataFrames in the Dataframes menu. To view the menu, click the 3 dots on the right side of the row your DataFrame is on.
Logic River logs can now be viewed in a new way - a window for Logs appears while the River is running. To view the response logs for a given step in greater detail, click on a specific row in the table.
All of Action Rivers' input fields are now JSON path operators-compatible.
- We now support Integer comparisons in addition to String comparisons.
- In those fields, True and False are also supported.
When using Google Cloud Storage as a Source, it is now possible to load JSON fields as strings to your Target.
Amazon S3 as a Target - It is now possible to convert CSV/JSON files to Parquet directories when using an Application as the Source and Amazon S3 as the Target.
Please be aware that Webhook, Storage, and Databases as a Source are not currently supported but will be in the near future.
Amazon Redshift now supports the SUPER datatype.
The SUPER data type has the following properties:
An Amazon Redshift scalar value:
- A null
- A boolean
- A number, such as smallint, integer, bigint, decimal, or floating point (such as float4 or float8)
- A string value, such as varchar or char.
A complex value:
- An array of values, including scalar or complex
- A structure, also known as tuple or object, that is a map of attribute names and values (scalar or complex).
All that is necessary to generate the SUPER datatype is to switch the mapping from Object to JSON.
Delta Projects now returns the "flightStart," "flightStop," and "targetSpend" fields in the Adserving Activity Purchases report.
Hibob has 4 new reports available called: 'Employee Work History List', 'Salary History', 'Equity Grans' and 'Out of Office'.
Shopify now includes a new report called 'Product Metafields'.