- 1 Minute to read
May 2022 Release Notes
- 1 Minute to read
What's New? 🚀
Teradata is a database management system for building large-scale data warehousing applications. This tool allows you to run numerous data warehouse activities at the same time.
Cellxpert gives you the ability to keep track of, manage, and regulate your partnerships. This transparency-based solution centralizes all aspects of your partner ecosystem, allowing you to concentrate on optimization.
New Pricing that is predictable and scales as your business grows. We charge you based on actual usage, not number of rows, allowing you to scale in a flexible and transparent way.
Please refer to our documentation for more information and examples.
Logic River's Python option now has a "Upgrade" badge for users who do not have Python.
When you click on it, a modal will appear, with an upgrade plan option that will take you to the pricing page if you're on the starter plan.
If you're using a trial account where Python isn't enabled, you'll see a modal with a contact form.
- Microsoft SQL Server now has a new connection method that uses Azure Active Directory authentication.
- Klaviyo has a new report available called 'Subscription Order'.
- Stripe now includes a new report called 'Connected Accounts'.
- Job Trigger for dbt Cloud™ Kit is a template for scheduling and triggering a job to run in dbt Cloud using Rivery’s Logic and Action rivers. This kit makes it easy to set up the trigger and allows for a number of different customization options using the dbt Cloud API.
- Salesforce Create Objects - Snowflake Kit uses Salesforce’s internal REST API to create object records within the tool based on data that is pulled from the connected Snowflake data warehouse.
- Salesforce Update Objects - Snowflake Kit updates object records within the tool using Salesforce's internal REST API based on data pulled from the connected Snowflake data warehouse.