- 2 Minutes to read
Apple Ads Walkthrough
- 2 Minutes to read
Apple Ads API version 3 is currently supported
This provides a general description of Apple Ads and its capabilities.
Apple Ads Source
The Apple Ads source provides summarized reports by different granularities, different time zones, and different resolutions of your campaigns.
First, select your desired report (source API docs can be found here):
Apple Ads Key Features
Report Name : Required. Choose your report given:
Account : Optional. Filter results by account from the accounts list.
Campaign : Optional. Filter results by campaign from the accounts list.
Choose Time Period Required.
- Time Frame : You can choose from built-in time frames (Yesterday, Month to date) and set the timezone offset from UTC.
- Date Range : Choose the starting and ending dates. If End Date has not been chosen, it will pull data until the most recent. The date range is managed by Rivery for incremental loading.
- The Start Date won't be advanced if a River run is unsuccessful.
If you don't want this default setting, click More Options and check the box to advance the start date even if the River run is unsuccessful (Not recommended).
Result Granularity : Required. The time granularity in which the data is pulled. The granularity will affect your date column. You can choose between Day, Week or Month. The data in the date column will be the first date period of the granularity selection (i.e - the first date of the week [mon-fri] or the month).
Result Time Zone : Required. The time zone for which the data is pulled. UTC|ORTZ (oregon Time zone)
Group Report : Optional. Group your data given:
- adminArea - Will group the data by countryCode + adminArea
Return Results without Metrics : Check this if you want AppleAds to return data for campaigns that don’t have metrics.
- Hourly: The startTime and endTime is <= 7 days apart and the startTime is <= 30 days in the past.
- Daily: The startTime and endTime is <= 90 days apart and the startTime is <= 90 days is in the past.
- Weekly: The startTime and endTime is > 14 days and <= 365 days apart and the startTime is <= 24 months in the past.
- Monthly: The startTime and endTime is > 3 months apart and the startTime is <= 24 months in the past.
The Search Terms report requires that a search term have at least 10 impressions on a given day for a given campaign to be a part of the output results set.