- 1 Minute to read
Appstore Connect - Apps Analytics Walkthrough
- 1 Minute to read
Appstore Connect - Apps Analytics Connection
The App Store Connect - Apps Analytics report allows you to measure user engagement, marketing campaigns, and monetization for your apps.
The report can be filtered by the following categories -
Choose the Apps you wish to extract data from (leave empty for all available apps).
App Download Date
In App Purchase
Product Page Views
Product Page Views (Unique Devices)
App Clip Card Views
App Clip Card Views (Unique Devices)
App Clip Installs
App Clip Sessions
App Clip Active Devices
App Clip Active Last 30 Days
Active Last 30 Days
App Clip Crashes
The result’s time granularity. Each row in the results will contain the start date and end date according to the chosen time granularity.
The App Store Connect Apps Analytics reports are time-dependent reports. In order to configure a custom report, you will need to define the time period you wish to fetch data from.
Time-dependent reports support two kinds of time-period:
- Date Range -
- Pulls data in the date range between the start and end date provided, including the end date.
- You must select a Start date.
- The Start Date won't be advanced if a River run is unsuccessful.
If you don't want this default setting, click More Options and check the box to advance the start date even if the River run is unsuccessful (Not recommended).
- Leaving the End date empty will pull data according to the current time of the river's run.
- Select a timezone offset to send dates considering the offset.
- Use the "Last Days Back For Each Run" to expend the start date and pull data a given number of days back before the chosen start date.
In the example above the river will run with a date range between "01/01/2021" and "10/01/2021".
- Predefined date - A date range defined by Rivery:
- Day - Yesterday.
- Week (From Monday to Sunday) - Week to date, Previous week, Previous week to date.
- Month - Month to date, Previous month, Previous month to date.
- Year - Year to date.