- 1 Minute to read
- 1 Minute to read
Avantlink Source Guidebook
This guide will show you how to get the data from Avantlink into Rivery.
Avantlink reports in Rivery
Report: Can be found through Rivery, which will give the same reporting functionality that is provided by logging into your Affiliate account at www.avantlink.com . Reports in Rivery can be found in the report input:
Select a time period:
All the reports support two kinds of the time period: (When "Is Lifetime Report" is not checked)
Date Range -
Pulls data in the date range between the start and end date provided, including the end date.
You must select a start date.
Leaving the end date empty will pull data according to the current time of the river's run.
Select a timezone offset to send dates considering the offset.
Use the "Last Days Back For Each Run" to expend the start date and pull data a given number of days back before the chosen start date.
In the example above, the river will run with the date range between "17/06/2019" until the moment it was executed.
Predefined date - A date range defined by Rivery:
- Day - Yesterday.
- Week (From Monday to Sunday) - Week to date, Previous week, Previous week to date.
- Month - Month to date, Previous month, Previous month to date.
- Year - Year to date.
Interval Chunks - Rivery can run over the increment using chunks, in order to make the loading more efficient and more precise. Your options are:
- Don't Split - Rivery will pull the data from the chosen start date to the end date in one bulk.
- Daily - The run will be chunked daily from the start to end date.
- Monthly - The run will be chunked monthly from the start to end date.
- Yearly (Less Recommended) - The run will be chunked yearly from the start to end date.
For Merchants, the API calls frequency limitation(s): 250 request(s) per day.
So for example, if you are running in split by Day on a date period of couple of months - the API can limit your calls.