- 1 Minute to read
Delta Projects Walkthrough
- 1 Minute to read
- Delta Projects Connection
Delta Projects reports
There are two types of reports available in Delta Projects:
- time-dependent reports - e.g. Activity Statistics, Media Plan Statistics, Media Plan, and Order Types statistics.
- time-independent reports - e.g. Media Agency, Client, Activity Statistics with complete flight-time.
The time-dependent report include Campaigns, Email templates, and Events.
Select a time period:
Time-dependent reports support two kinds of time-period:
- Date Range -
- Pulls data in the date range between the start and end date provided, including the end date.
- You must select a start date.
- Leaving the end date empty will pull data according to the current time of the river's run.
- Select a timezone offset to send dates considering the offset.
- Use the "Last Days Back For Each Run" to expend the start date and pull data a given number of days back before the chosen start date.
In the example above the river will run with a date range between "01/03/2020" and "30/03/2020".
- Predefined date - A date range defined by Rivery:
- Day - Yesterday.
- Week (From Monday to Sunday) - Week to date, Previous week, Previous week to date.
- Month - Month to date, Previous month, Previous month to date.
- Year - Year to date.
Time Independent reports
The dimensions reports include Media Agency, Client, Activity Statistics with complete flight-time, etc.
The report: Activity Statistics with complete flight-time is actually a special case of Activity Statistics which returns the full-time interval of each activity statistics, i.e., according to its default flight-time.
It is advised to use the fetch input when leaving the lowest level/s empty in the following reports:
Client, Activity, Bidding Plan, and Creative.
E.g. of a typical use case: Use the report: Media Agency with fetch: Clients, instead of the report: Client when you need all clients.