- 2 Minutes to read
- 2 Minutes to read
- Greenhouse Connection
The reports have 3 options of available time inputs in Shopify. The options are organized according to:
1. Time-dependent reports with an incremental field, specified according to which "temporal-field" the report will be taken from.
2. Time-dependent reports without a temporal field, meaning, there is only one "time-field" the report can be taken from.
3. Time-independent reports.
*Additionally, for some of the reports, there are input fields that filter the type of information extracted in those reports, such as, status in applications.
Do not forget to change all reports permissions you would like to pull with "read access" from the app's settings.
Time-Dependent Reports with/out the temporal field
The 2 types of time-dependent reports are differentiated in steps A and B. Later, step C addresses both reports.
A. The time-dependent reports with a temporal field include Candidates, Jobs, Scheduled interviews, etc.
Select an incremental field for which the report will be chronologically organized, e.g., "updated".
B. The time-dependent reports without an incremental field include Activity Feeds, Applications, etc.
C. All time-dependent reports follow the time input according to:
Select a time period:
Time-dependent reports support two kinds of time-period:
Date Range -
- Pulls data in the date range between the start and end date provided, including the end date.
- You must select a start date.
- Leaving the end date empty will pull data according to the current time of the river's run.
- Select a timezone offset to send dates considering the offset.
- Use the "Last Days Back For Each Run" to expend the start date and pull data a given number of days back before the chosen start date.
In the example above the river will run with date range between "01/01/2020 00:00" and "14/01/2020 00:00".
- Predefined date - A date range defined by Rivery:
- Day - Yesterday.
- Week (From Monday to Sunday) - Week to date, Previous week, Previous week to date.
- Month - Month to date, Previous month, Previous month to date.
- Year - Year to date.
These report has no temporal input but may have additional input specified in * .
There are additional dimensions to choose from in some of the reports to allow for additional data filtering, such as the report applications which has the field "status". These fields are optional, leaving them empty means all the data (with respect to that field) will be returned. The fields are:
- Include default.
- last activity after,
Problem : If you didn't set permissions to read data in a specific report, you may get the following pop-up error when performing automapping or running the river:
Solution : Go into your Greenhouse account and set the permission to that specific report to have read access.